Arvest Branches Closed in Observance of Memorial Day
In observance of Memorial Day, all Arvest Branches and the customer service line will be closed on Monday, May 25th. We will resume normal hours in the drive-thru and customer service line on Tuesday, May 26th while lobbies remain closed.
For your convenience, you can bank 24/7 using:
While many consider Memorial Day the official start to summer, it’s more than just a three- day weekend to gather with family, eat delicious food and soak up the sun. Memorial Day is a time to remember the men and women who sacrificed their lives for our country.
You may already have traditions for celebrating Memorial Day, but if you don’t, here are a few ideas that honor the true meaning of the holiday:
- Visit a local cemetery and place flags or flowers on graves of fallen heroes or donate flowers for soldiers’ graves.
- Fly the United States flag (discover proper etiquette here*).
- Participate in the “National Moment of Remembrance” at 3:00 p.m. local time for a moment of silence to honor and remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.
- Research trusted military organizations and non-profits that need donations and choose a cause that is important to you.
- Brush up on your American History so that you can share with your family and friends the details on why we celebrate Memorial Day.
- Write a letter or make a phone call to offer gratitude and well wishes to the loved ones of a fallen soldier in your community.
- Decorate with red, white and blue.
- Post a heartfelt tribute to our fallen soldiers on social media.
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter the words, but to live by them.” — John F. Kennedy