Arvest mobile banking users already know how fast and easy it is to control your accounts on the go. Arvest Go recently earned the J.D. Power Mobile App Certification for providing “An Outstanding Mobile Banking Experience.”
Your feedback helps us continually enhance Arvest Go. Every update brings even more convenience and functionality to make your mobile banking a breeze.
The latest update is now live1 and allows you to:
- Choose your Overdraft Coverage option
- Enjoy Dark Mode for easy viewing in low light
- Access full-screen views on a tablet device, with new tablet optimization
Select an Overdraft Coverage option for your personal checking
- Now you can set up or change your Overdraft Coverage option right from the app.
- Go to Settings and select Overdraft Options.
- Select from no overdraft protection, Basic Overdraft Coverage or Extended Overdraft Coverage.
Dark Mode screen option now available
- Customers have requested a Dark Mode screen option for Arvest Go. We’re happy to say it’s now available for iOS and Android devices!
- To set up Dark Mode, simply adjust the display settings on your phone or device and select the Dark option.
Thank you for your feedback
As always, we value your comments and suggestions and continue to listen to your needs. If you have questions or need assistance, please call us at (866) 952-9523.
Need to download Arvest Go?
If you haven’t used the mobile banking app before, it’s easy to get started. Just download Arvest Go2 from your app store. Then use your current online banking user ID and passcode to log in the first time. If you don’t have an online banking user ID, call us at (866) 952-9523.
1If your phone doesn’t automatically update your apps, please download the latest Arvest Go update from your app store.
2Arvest does not charge a separate fee for using its mobile apps. Messaging and data charges may apply. See your wireless carrier for details.
For J.D. Power 2020 award information, visit jdpower.com/certifications.