In observance of Juneteenth, all Arvest Branches and the customer service line will be closed on Monday, June 20. We will resume normal hours on Tuesday, June 21.
For your convenience, you can bank 24/7 using:
Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ™
“Juneteenth”, now observed as a federal holiday, was signed into legislation in 2021 to recognize June 19 as the date that commemorates the end of slavery in the United States. Whether you are familiar with Juneteenth or just learning about its significance, everyone can celebrate the holiday.
Here are several ways to celebrate Juneteenth:
- Information on Juneteenth
- Attend local Juneteenth events:
- JunteenthKC Heritage Festival– Kansas City
- Annual NAACP Juneteenth Celebration-Springfield
- Juneteenth Freedom Walk– Springfield
- Junteenth DEI Run 5k and Kid Run– Springfield
- Juneteenth Music Festival– Springfield
- Support Black-Owned Businesses
The above information and events are great ways to get involved and to reflect on the importance of Juneteenth during the holiday. We hope you are able to participate in some manner to commemorate this vital day in American history.