Arvest Bank understands the stress and uncertainty customers may be feeling as we all deal with the effects of COVID-19. We want to help ease any concerns customers may have about banking and/or their personal financial situations during this time.
That’s why it is important to know Arvest has expanded assistance programs available for customers dealing with hardship due to the effects of COVID-19.
Account & Overdraft Fees
The first three overdraft fees per statement cycle will be automatically waived on small business and consumer checking for the months of March and April. This will happen for all accounts and there is no need to call and make a request.
Some additional account fees are also being waived to help you:
- Stop payment fees
- Telephone transfer fees
- Early withdrawal fees on CDs
- Telephone loan payment fees
Mortgage Servicing Assistance Options
We are working alongside our investor and agency partners at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD-FHA, VA, USDA and others to help provide timely solutions to help keep you in your home.
To best determine what Arvest can do to help during this time, please call (877) 483-2940.
With all the news media available today about payment deferrals, we want you to know:
- There are immediate solutions offering an initial forbearance up to 6 months, and that may be extended to 12 months, if needed
- Self-service – You may request a forbearance through our automated telephone system at the phone number above
- Payment deferrals could be an option at the time your hardship is resolved, and other options may be available including repayment plans and loan modifications
Arvest Central Mortgage Co. customers should visit our website for more information.
Loan and Credit Assistance
Any loan and/or credit card customers dealing with hardship due to the effects of COVID-19 are encouraged to contact the bank during normal business hours to discuss their options. The number to call is (877) 483-2940.
This includes customers with:
- Consumer loans (auto, home equity, debt consolidation, etc.)
- Arvest consumer and/or business credit card accounts
Customers needing assistance with a business loan should contact their loan officer.
New Personal Loan Available; No Payment for First 120 Days
The Arvest Assist Personal Loan provides an option to qualified borrowers within the Arvest footprint who may be experiencing cash-flow needs, temporary interruptions in income or similar circumstances due to the effects of COVID-19.
We also encourage customers to use our online and mobile options