We’ve got some good news for you – we’ve made updates to our Arvest Go mobile app and Online Banking with BlueIQ™! The Arvest Go app update will become available in the app stores on August 8. If your phone doesn’t automatically update your apps, you may need to manually download the new version of our mobile app.
These updates will help provide a better experience for our customers, and many of these updates come from feedback you’ve shared with us!
Updates to Arvest Go mobile app include:
- Improved visibility of your account balance when making a transfer between accounts
- Improved how account balances display when they fall below zero
- Increased the speed in which pending transactions appear. To reduce confusion with balance calculations happening throughout the day, we removed the running balance for pending transactions. Your account balance (minus your pending transactions) will still appear at the top right of the Transactions screen, on the Accounts screen, Widget and Quick View.
- Added more detail to the Mobile Check Deposit confirmation screen
- Moved access to Widget and Quick View settings so they can simply be found under Settings
Update to Online Banking with BlueIQ™ includes:
- Reduced confusion with balance calculations happening throughout the day by removing the running balance for pending transactions. Your account balance (minus your pending transactions) will still appear in the top left in the blue header on the Transactions tab, and on the Dashboard.
We’re keeping an eye on the latest in mobile trends, and plan to enhance your mobile banking experience in the future. If you have a question about any of these updates, simply visit with an associate at your local branch or call us at (866) 952-9523.