A new mobile app update is here!
Arvest Go users know how fast and easy it is to check your account balances, pay bills, transfer money, even deposit checks, from your phone.
We consistently bring more customer-requested features to our mobile banking app. With this new update1 you can:
- Set up BillPay, Transfers or Deposits each on one simple screen.
- Make an appointment with an Arvest banker at a time that works for you. (Meet by phone or at your preferred Arvest branch).
- Go to Connect, then Contact Us or ATM and Branch Locator to begin.
- Open a new checking or savings account, or apply for an auto loan, personal loan or home loan. Once it’s opened, your new account will show up on your Accounts screen.
- From your Accounts screen, select View Account and Loan Options.
As always, we are here to help!
If you have questions or need help with Arvest Go, please call us at (866) 952-9523.
Need to download Arvest Go?
If you haven’t used the mobile banking app before, it’s easy to get started. Just download Arvest Go2 from your app store. Then use your current online banking User ID and Password to log in the first time. If you don’t have an online banking User ID, call us at (866) 952-9523.
1If your phone doesn’t automatically update your apps, please download the latest Arvest Go update from your app store.
2Arvest does not charge a separate fee for using its mobile apps. Messaging and data charges may apply. See your wireless carrier for details.