Zelle® is coming to Arvest in Spring 2020!
Arvest mobile and online banking customers will soon have a very convenient new way to send or receive money with friends, directly between bank accounts at almost any bank in the U.S.
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send or receive money with people you know and trust. It just takes a few taps on your phone or clicks on your desktop to move money. Zelle will be free to use through your Arvest Go mobile app, or Arvest Online Banking with Blue IQ™.1
It’s fast, safe and easy to use!
Zelle means you can split the cost of bills, pay back friends or get paid back fast, whenever you need to. It’s also an easy way to give money as a gift. No cash or checks required.
- Money gets there fast, typically in minutes when both users are enrolled with Zelle.2
- Payments made through Arvest are protected by the same technology that keeps Arvest bank accounts secure.
- All you need to send money is your friend’s U.S. mobile phone number or email address.
- No need to share bank account numbers.
- Over 100 million consumers already have access to Zelle through their mobile banking app.
Watch for more updates about Zelle. Coming to Arvest in spring 2020!
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Zelle is a U.S.-based digital payments network that allows eligible customers to move money between almost any bank account in the U.S.
1There are no transaction fees to use Zelle, but mobile network and other fees may apply.
2Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled in Zelle. Restrictions may apply.