In observance of Memorial Day, all Arvest branches and the customer service line will be closed on Monday, May 29. We will resume normal hours on Tuesday, May 30.
For your convenience, you can bank 24/7 using:
For some, Memorial Day can mark the official start of summer. However, it’s more than just a three-day weekend to gather with family, eat delicious food and soak up the sun. Memorial Day is a time to remember the men and women who sacrificed their lives for our country.
You may already have traditions for celebrating Memorial Day, but if you don’t, here are a few ways that you can honor the true meaning of the holiday:
- Visit a local cemetery and place flags or flowers on the graves of fallen heroes or donate flowers for soldiers’ graves.
- Fly the United States flag (discover proper etiquette here).
- Participate in the “National Moment of Remembrance” at 3:00 p.m. local time for a moment of silence to honor and remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.
- Research trusted military organizations and non-profits that need donations and choose a cause that is important to you.
- Brush up on your American History so you can share the details of why we celebrate Memorial Day with your family and friends.
- Write a letter or make a phone call to offer gratitude and well wishes to the loved ones of a fallen soldier in your community.
- Decorate with red, white, and blue.
- Post a heartfelt tribute to our fallen soldiers on social media.