The new location on JB Hunt Dr. has convenient hours.
- Commercial drive-thru lane is open from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday, as well as 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday.
- There will be 3 interactive teller machine (ITM) lanes open from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Friday, as well as 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday.
- Lobby hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on Fridays and 9:00 to 1:00 PM on Saturday.
- In addition, our convenient online banking and mobile app with mobile check deposit are available 24 hours a day.
Safe Deposit Boxes
If you have a leased safe deposit box, we would like to present you with the options below for handling those contents:
- Arvest Bank will relocate all safe deposit boxes to our new Branch located at 4201 S. JB Hunt Dr. The safe deposit box contract will remain the same, as well as the number and key, no action by you is necessary. The last day to access your safe deposit box will be Friday, November 8th during normal business hours. You will be able to access your leased safe deposit box at the 4201 S. JB Hunt Dr. location during normal business hours, effective Tuesday, November 12th.
- If you have a concern about the move of your leased safe deposit box, (ie. breakable or delicate items), please contact us at the Village on the Creeks location (5201 Village Parkway) no later than close of business on Friday, November 1st to discuss options for the removal of items.
- Should you choose to not want to relocate the contents from your currently leased safe deposit box to our new location because it is no longer convenient, Arvest will waive the safe deposit box rental fee for the first year on an equivalent box size rental. We currently have space available at many of our other area branches but please know that certain box sizes may be limited at other locations. Please discuss this with us at the time of removing contents from your currently leased box so we can ensure a safe deposit box will be available at any of our other area locations of your choosing.
- If you plan to discontinue your safe deposit box services and not relocate to another Arvest location your safe deposit box contents will need to be removed from the safe deposit box before 6:00 p.m. on Friday, November 8th. After taking possession of your safe deposit box contents, the safe deposit box lease agreement amount will be refunded based on the pro rata portion for the unexpired term of your current lease.
If you wish to comment on this proposed branch closing, you may file comments with the Officer in Charge of Consumer Compliance of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis at P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, Missouri, 63166. Comments should be received by the proposed closing date; however, please note that the Federal Reserve Bank does not have authority to approve or prevent the branch from closing.
Thank you again for your business and the trust you have placed in us. We want to continue providing exceptional customer service, and we look forward to serving you. If you have any questions, please call Desiree Moore, Branch Manager at (479) 986-3701. We look forward to serving you in the years to come.