Arvest Bank continues to monitor developments related to COVID-19 and we want to assure you that we are actively implementing best practices – as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – in our branches and offices in an effort to better serve you. We are committed to keeping our customers and associates informed and remind you that the health and safety of our customers, community members and associates is our No. 1 priority.
Arvest is taking additional steps to ensure our branches and ATMs remain clean and we are currently maintaining regular operations throughout our four-state footprint. Please know this is a dynamic situation and if changes in operations occur, we will communicate those directly to you.
Arvest offers a full array of digital banking tools and other options for self-service banking and round-the-clock access to your accounts. These services provide you with flexibility that is vital in these types of situations.
We encourage you to access your Arvest accounts via:
- Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ™ and the Arvest GO mobile app (Enrollment is easy. Just give us a call if you do not currently take advantage of these services.)
- Our general customer service line – (866) 952-9523 – from 7 a.m.-8 p.m. Central Monday-Friday and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturday
- Our 24-Hour Account Information Line: (800) 601-8655
Arvest also understands some customers may face financial difficulties as a result of COVID-19. Please contact us by visiting a branch or calling (866) 952-9523 if you need assistance. We are here to help.
- The safest place for your money is in the bank. It is FDIC-insured.
- It is always best to consult with your trusted investment professional before changing investment strategy.
- Scammers may try to take advantage of this situation. If Arvest contacts you via phone call, email or text message, we will never ask you for account numbers, Social Security Number, PIN or passwords.
- Scams associated with COVID-19 also could include emails or social media posts.
Thank you for being an Arvest customer and please know that while we share your concern about the effects of COVID-19, we remain committed to providing you with the best possible service. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.