Starting with select branch lobbies across our four-state footprint, this is the first phase of Arvest’s plan to reopen our lobbies. Because the health and safety of our customers and associates remains our top priority, we are reopening carefully and in accordance with regulatory requirements, best safety practices and other considerations.
The lobbies selected for the first phase were chosen based on numerous factors, including branch layout, location and customer demand for lobby services. We will be opening more branches in additional phases and will provide updates here and on our social media channels.
To see a list of branch lobbies currently open, please go here. These lobbies will be open from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday until further notice.
What to Expect
Some things may look different, but customer service remains a priority and we are here to serve you to the best of our ability. Here is some information you may find helpful:
- Customers will be greeted by an Arvest associate, who can explain which transactions and services are available at that particular lobby.
- The associate will manage lobby capacity to allow for proper social distancing. That means groups may be limited to two people per transaction.
- If the lobby is full, customers can use the drive-thru or give the associate their name and phone number, and return to their vehicle. The associate will call the customer when they are able to enter the lobby.
- Customers should expect to see and acknowledge the following questions at the lobby entrance:
- Do you have any signs or symptoms of a COVID-19 infection – cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills or repeated shaking with chills, muscle pains, headache, diarrhea or recent loss of smell or taste?
- Do you have a fever greater than 100.4° F?
- Have you traveled to an area the World Health Organization or the CDC considers a “hotspot?”
- In the past 14 days, have you had close contact with a person who has a lab-confirmed positive test result for COVID-19 and been advised by any health care provider to quarantine?
- You also can visit arvest.com/appointments to request an appointment to speak with a banker over the phone or to access a safe deposit box.
- Our associates are wearing face coverings as a precautionary measure and we encourage customers to wear a mask, too. We will provide a disposable mask if you don’t have one, or you can enter without a mask.*
- Customers wearing masks may be asked to remove them briefly for identification purposes.
- In addition to floor coverings to be used for social distancing, you may notice some other safeguards such as Plexiglass shields at the teller line and some desks.
- Because the health and safety of our customers and associates remains our top priority, we are not serving popcorn, dog treats, suckers, coffee, etc.
- We are following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance to make sure our lobbies remain clean, and hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Be sure to check arvest.com or our social media channels for any news and updates about reopening. Those are the best sources for information about Arvest.
We also want to remind you we remain open for business via our drive-thrus and ATMs. To see a list of branch locations with reduced drive-thru hours, please go here.
As a reminder, you can bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using:
- Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ™ and the Arvest Go mobile app. Enrollment is easy Just give us a call if you do not currently take advantage of these services. Our general customer service line – (866) 952-9523 – Monday-Friday 7:00am-8:00pm CST and Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm CST.
- Our 24-Hour Account Information Line: (800) 601-8655
Loan and/or credit card customers dealing with hardship due to the effects of COVID-19 can call (877) 483-2940 to discuss options for assistance and payment deferrals. Customers needing assistance with a business loan should contact their loan officer.
For Arvest Wealth Management or Arvest Trust customers, please contact your Client Advisor or Trust Officer if you have questions. If you need to access a contact number, please use the Find a Client Advisor or Find a Trust and Estate Planning Professional tools on arvest.com and search by name.
Scammers often take advantage of vulnerable consumers in difficult situations. Be aware of the possibility that scam attempts are occurring and know what steps to take to help prevent being a victim of fraud.
*Subject to local laws