Select Arvest Bank branch lobbies across our four-state footprint are now open Monday-Friday. Because the health and safety of our customers and associates remains our top priority, we are reopening carefully and in accordance with regulatory requirements, best safety practices and other considerations.
This includes a requirement, effective July 20, that all customers who enter an Arvest branch lobby must wear a face covering. Our associates also are wearing face coverings as a precautionary measure and we are happy to provide customers a disposable mask if needed. Together, we can help slow the spread of COVID-19.
The lobbies currently open were chosen based on numerous factors, including branch layout, location and customer demand for lobby services. To see a list of branch lobbies currently open, please go here.
Visiting a lobby may be a good option for things like opening new accounts (business or consumer), applying for a loan or help with online banking. We also want to remind you we remain open for business via our full-service drive-thrus and ATMs.
What to Expect
Some things may look different, but customer service remains a priority and we are here to serve you to the best of our ability. Here is some information you may find helpful:
- Customers will be greeted by an Arvest associate, who can explain which transactions and services are available at that particular lobby.
- The associate will manage lobby capacity to allow for proper social distancing. That means groups may be limited to two people per transaction.
- If the lobby is full, customers can use the drive-thru or give the associate their name and phone number, and return to their vehicle. The associate will call or text the customer when they are able to enter the lobby.
- Customers should expect to see and acknowledge the following questions at the lobby entrance:
- Do you have any signs or symptoms of a COVID-19 infection – cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills or repeated shaking with chills, muscle pains, headache, diarrhea or recent loss of smell or taste?
- Do you have a fever greater than 100.4° F?
- Have you traveled to an area the World Health Organization or the CDC considers a “hotspot?”
- In the past 14 days, have you had close contact with a person who has a lab-confirmed positive test result for COVID-19 and been advised by any health care provider to quarantine?
- You also can request an appointment to handle business related to the review of an existing account or opening a new account, personal and commercial lending, home loans, Treasury Management, wealth management or access to a safe deposit box.
- Customers wearing face coverings may be asked to remove them briefly for identification purposes.
- In addition to floor coverings to be used for social distancing, you may notice some other safeguards such as Plexiglass shields at the teller line and some desks.
- Because the health and safety of our customers and associates remains our top priority, we are not serving popcorn, dog treats, suckers, coffee, etc.
- We are following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance to make sure our lobbies remain clean, and hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Be sure to check arvest.com or our social media channels for any news and updates about reopening. Those are the best sources for information about Arvest.
We also want to remind you we remain open for business via our drive-thrus and ATMs. To see a list of branch locations with reduced drive-thru hours, please go here.
As a reminder, you can bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using:
- Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ™ and the Arvest Go mobile app. Enrollment is easy Just give us a call if you do not currently take advantage of these services. Our general customer service line – (866) 952-9523 – Monday-Friday 7:00am-8:00pm CST and Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm CST.
- Our 24-Hour Account Information Line: (800) 601-8655
Loan and/or credit card customers dealing with hardship due to the effects of COVID-19 can call (877) 483-2940 to discuss options for assistance and payment deferrals. Customers needing assistance with a business loan should contact their loan officer.
For Arvest Wealth Management or Arvest Trust customers, please contact your Client Advisor or Trust Officer if you have questions. If you need to access a contact number, please use the Find a Client Advisor or Find a Trust and Estate Planning Professional tools on arvest.com and search by name.
Scammers often take advantage of vulnerable consumers in difficult situations. Be aware of the possibility that scam attempts are occurring and know what steps to take to help prevent being a victim of fraud.