Arvest Bank understands our business customers may be under additional strain due to dealing with the effects of COVID-19.
The following information is intended to help you navigate what seems like an ever-changing business landscape.
As an SBA Preferred Lender, Arvest understands how important small businesses are to our communities and we are here to help you. We can help with credit card services, payroll management, fraud protection and/or digital banking services. Our general customer service number is available from 7am-8pm CST Monday-Friday and 8am-5pm on Saturday if you need help connecting with an Arvest banker in your area.
- Our night deposit program may be a good option to help you conduct banking business.
- Contact us to discuss Arvest’s ability to accept debit and/or credit cards as customer payment options.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering *some guidance and loan resources.
- Additionally, the SBA is providing low-interest, long-term disaster loans to businesses of all sizes, private non-profit organizations, homeowners, and renters to repair or replace uninsured/underinsured disaster damaged property. SBA disaster loans offer an affordable way for individuals and businesses to recover from declared disasters. *More information on this three-step process is available here.
Arvest Bank and Arvest Treasury Management are committed to keeping our customers and associates informed and remind you that the health and safety of our community, customers and associates is our number one priority.
We also trust you know that:
- Every bank in the country is required to have disaster recovery and risk mitigation plans. Arvest is relying on its established plans, while also remaining agile enough to adapt as we continually evaluate the effects of COVID-19.
- Despite the uncertainty surrounding the effects of COVID-19, protecting your privacy and financial security remain top of mind.
- Please continue to conduct business following regular procedures, whether that means utilizing Online Banking with BlueIQ™ or our Cash Manager solution for your online business banking needs.
- As always, we are here to serve you. If you have questions and/or concerns, business customers are encouraged to contact our customer service by calling (877) 849-2274. Consumer customers are encouraged to call (866) 952-9523.
Arvest is offering some relief in certain cases for its commercial loan customers. For more information, contact your commercial lender.
Arvest offers several different relief options available due to the effects of COVID-19. The options available to you will depend on your loan type. Options that may be available include:
- Deferrals, also referred to as loan extensions
- Repayment plans
- Loan modifications
Arvest wants to ensure our customers fully understand the options available and how each option works. Please visit here to learn more about these options.