Good news! The latest Arvest Go mobile app update includes a Card Management feature that gives you control to lock your Arvest debit card or Arvest personal credit card instantly.1
Lock your card or unlock it instantly
- Enjoy peace of mind! If your card is ever lost or stolen, you can lock it immediately from wherever you are using the Arvest Go mobile app.
- If you find your card, you can unlock it and start using it right away.
It’s easy to enroll your card through Arvest Go
The first time you use the Card Management feature, you will be prompted to enroll your Arvest debit or credit card(s):
- From the left menu in Arvest Go, select Card Management.
- Follow the prompts to enroll each debit or credit card.
- Once the cards are enrolled, you’ll see the images of each card to select from.2
- Select the appropriate card and toggle Lock or Unlock.
The new update is now available in app stores. (If your phone doesn’t automatically update your apps, you may need to manually download the newest version of Arvest Go.)
Thank you for your continued feedback! Your comments continue to help us provide an even better mobile banking experience for our customers.
If you have a question about Arvest Go or this update, please call us at (866) 952-9523. Or stop by anytime to visit with an associate at your local branch.
If you haven’t used the mobile banking app before, it’s easy to get started. Just download Arvest Go3 from your app store. Then use your current online banking user ID and passcode to log in the first time. If you don’t have an online banking user ID, call us at (866) 952-9523.
1 Locking a card in Card Management only affects the physical card itself. It does not cancel the card or close the account. Arvest personal debit cards and Arvest business debit cards are eligible. Arvest personal credit cards are eligible. Business credit cards are not eligible. Also please note that locking a card off does not affect any pending, recurring or previously scheduled payments you have set up. They will still continue to process unless you cancel them separately.
2 Credit cards will appear with an image of a generic Arvest credit card.
3 Arvest does not charge a separate fee for using its mobile apps. Messaging and data charges may apply, see your wireless carrier for details.