Select Arvest Bank branch lobbies across our four-state footprint are now open Monday-Friday. Because the health and safety of our customers and associates remains our top priority, we are reopening lobbies carefully and in accordance with regulatory requirements, best safety practices and other considerations.
This includes a requirement, effective July 20, that all customers who enter an Arvest branch lobby must wear a face covering. Our associates also are wearing face coverings as a precautionary measure and we are happy to provide customers a disposable mask if needed. Together, we can help slow the spread of COVID-19.
The lobbies currently open were chosen based on numerous factors, including branch layout, location and customer demand for lobby services. To see a list of branch lobbies currently open, please go here.
What to Expect
Some things may look different, but customer service remains a priority and we are here to serve you to the best of our ability. Here is some information you may find helpful:
- Customers will be greeted by an Arvest associate, who can explain which transactions and services are available at that particular lobby.
- The associate will manage lobby capacity to allow for proper social distancing. That means groups may be limited to two people per transaction.
- If the lobby is full, customers can use the drive-thru or give the associate your name and phone number and return to your vehicle. The associate will call or text when you are able to enter the lobby.
- Customers should expect to see and acknowledge the following questions at the lobby entrance:
- Do you have any signs or symptoms of a COVID-19 infection – cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills or repeated shaking with chills, muscle pains, headache, diarrhea or recent loss of smell or taste?
- Do you have a fever greater than 100.4° F?
- Have you travelled to an area the World Health Organization or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) considers a “hotspot?”
- In the past 14 days, have you had close contact with a person who has a lab-confirmed positive test result for COVID-19 and been advised by any health care provider to quarantine?
- Customers wishing to rent, enter or close a safe deposit box will be allowed in the lobby based on lobby capacity or you also can schedule an appointment to manage your safe deposit box needs.
- Customers wearing face coverings may be asked to remove them briefly for identification purposes.
- In addition to floor coverings to be used for social distancing, you may notice some other safeguards such as Plexiglass shields at the teller line and some desks.
- Because the health and safety of our customers and associates remains our top priority, we are not serving popcorn, dog treats, suckers, coffee, etc.
- We are following CDC guidance to make sure our lobbies remain clean, and hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Be sure to check arvest.com or our social media channels for news and updates. Those are the best sources for information about Arvest.
We also want to remind you we remain open for business via our full-service drive-thrus and ATMs. Due to expected high volumes of transactions at our drive-thrus and branches, please be patient as our associates work as efficiently as possible to serve you.
You can also request an appointment to handle business related to the review of an existing account or opening a new account, personal and commercial lending, home loans, Treasury Management, wealth management or access to a safe deposit box.
Other Ways to Bank and Connect with Arvest
As a reminder, you can bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ™ and the Arvest Go mobile app. More information about both platforms is available here. Arvest also offers a 24-Hour Account Information Line: (800) 601-8655
Additionally, our general customer service line – (866) 952-9523 – is available Monday-Friday 7:00am-8:00pm CST and Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm CST.
Online account opening also is available. If you want to open a personal checking account, visit the Checking page on arvest.com and select ‘Apply Now.’ If you want to open a personal savings account, visit the Savings page on arvest.com and select ‘Apply Now.’
People helping people find financial solutions has been our mission statement for more than 20 years. In these unprecedented times, help – and some of the solutions – may be delivered differently in some instances. We are here to serve our customers and will provide the best service possible to meet your needs.