Some Arvest Bank branch lobbies across our four-state footprint are now open Monday-Friday. Because the health and safety of our customers and associates remains our top priority, we are reopening lobbies carefully and in accordance with best safety practices and other considerations.
Following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we recommend that masks be worn indoors for the safety and protection of others. Our associates are happy to provide customers a disposable mask if needed.
The lobbies currently open were chosen based on numerous factors, including branch layout, location and customer demand for lobby services. To see a list of branch lobbies currently open, please go here.
What to Expect
As always, customer service is a priority at Arvest and we are here to serve you to the best of our ability. Here is some information you may find helpful:
- In accordance with capacity limitations in some locations, groups may be limited to two people per transaction.
- If the lobby is full, customers can use the drive-thru or give an associate your name and phone number and return to your vehicle. The associate will call or text when you are able to enter the lobby.
- Customers wearing a mask may be asked to lower it for a brief period of time – while socially distanced – for identification purposes.
- Customers wishing to rent, enter or close a safe deposit box in a lobby that is currently closed can schedule an appointment to manage your safe deposit box needs.
- We are following CDC guidance to make sure our lobbies remain clean, and hand sanitizer is readily available.
- Be sure to check arvest.com or our social media channels for news and updates. Those are the best sources for information about Arvest.
We also want to remind you we remain open for business via our full-service drive-thrus and ATMs. Due to expected high volumes of transactions at our drive-thrus and branches, please be patient as our associates work as efficiently as possible to serve you.
You can also request an appointment to handle business related to the review of an existing account or opening a new account, personal and commercial lending, home loans, Treasury Management, wealth management or access to a safe deposit box.
Other Ways to Bank and Connect with Arvest
As a reminder, you can bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ™ and the Arvest Go mobile app. More information about both platforms is available here. Arvest also offers a 24-Hour Account Information Line: (800) 601-8655
Additionally, our general customer service line – (866) 952-9523 – is available Monday-Friday 7:00am-8:00pm CST and Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm CST.